Many find it hard to buy rental property while holding down a full-time job. Kevin Guz who now owns a HomeVestors franchise in Dallas tells the story of how he got started on his lunch hour. By... + continue reading
Management & Maintenance
Targeting Second Chance Renters By Ellen S. Calmas Ellen S. Calmas What are “second chance” renters and why are they important to our business? After all, why would a... + continue reading
A study estimates at 2.2 million seniors will be entering the rental market over the next eight years. This group of potential tenants desires to be less tied down to the responsibilities of... + continue reading
Multifamily Landlords Win Some/Lose Some In The Short 2016 Legislative Session By Clifford A. Hockley, President, Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services In the short spring Oregon... + continue reading
A new report has identified the locations of more than 300 natural gas underground storage facilities with a 10-mile radius of homes and apartments across the country, according to a release... + continue reading
Around The Web
- Top 10 posts from last week
- The week in industry hires and promotions: May 23-27, 2016
- Real estate market recap, May 23-27, 2016
- What’s the most popular rental listing search term in your state?
- PLG Estates: Should I stage my property?
- Dive in Marin County area pools with Decker Bullock Sotheby’s
- Development Spotlight: Sienna Plantation townhomes in Missouri City
- Mortgage Tracker app creates efficiency in loan approval process