You are hereHome › Management & Maintenance ›
Management & Maintenance
This department of Rental Housing Journal is your source for property management and maintenance information. Whether you're an independent landlord, portfolio manager, on-site community manager, leasing agent or apartment maintenance professional, the site is dedicated to bringing tips, best practices and information to help make your job easier and keep you up to date and educated.
Around The Web
- Placester, a real estate tech provider, raises another $50 million
- How Dan the estate agent (and his client’s kids) became an Instalegend
- Are You Ready to Rent to Millennials?
- RealtyBackOffice ensures no dollar, date or deal slips in a brokerage
- Will trended credit data result in more mortgage approvals?
- What kind of financing is available for flippers?
- Daily market update: March 24, 2017
- Relationships and tech: Why you can’t do business without both