You are hereHome › RHJ Blog ›
The Rental Housing Journal blog features thought provoking information and opinions on the multifamily property management and real estate investing industries. RHJ staff editorial, multifamily executives, top real estate investors, and real world industry subject matter experts share best practices, trends and news about investing in real estate, managing apartments, being a Do-It-Yourself landlord, multifamily technology, apartment marketing, Fair Housing and landlord - tenant law, flipping houses, advancing your career in property management, how to market and sell to property managers and real estate investors, new products and services for property managers, financing investment properties, where to find good tenants, how to hire great property management employees, how to choose vendors, best practices in property maintenance and much more.
Around The Web
- Placester, a real estate tech provider, raises another $50 million
- How Dan the estate agent (and his client’s kids) became an Instalegend
- Are You Ready to Rent to Millennials?
- RealtyBackOffice ensures no dollar, date or deal slips in a brokerage
- Will trended credit data result in more mortgage approvals?
- What kind of financing is available for flippers?
- Daily market update: March 24, 2017
- Relationships and tech: Why you can’t do business without both