You are hereHome › RHJ Investor ›
RHJ Investor is the department of Rental Housing Journal that speaks specifically to the interests and needs of real estate investors and apartment owners. Whether you're part or a REIT (real estate investment trust) , independently own large apartment communities, are a small landlord with 1 or 2 rental homes or choose to fix and flip, RHJ Investor is a great source for information. This site features how-tos and best practices for buying and selling property, real estate taxes, choosing property management and maintenance vendors, 1031 excahnges & TICs, apartment financing, budgeting and much more.
RHJInvestor.com is sponsored by National REIA
Around The Web
- Placester, a real estate tech provider, raises another $50 million
- How Dan the estate agent (and his client’s kids) became an Instalegend
- Are You Ready to Rent to Millennials?
- RealtyBackOffice ensures no dollar, date or deal slips in a brokerage
- Will trended credit data result in more mortgage approvals?
- What kind of financing is available for flippers?
- Daily market update: March 24, 2017
- Relationships and tech: Why you can’t do business without both